|Everything needed for a high-quality podcast|
- a lack of understanding of Montessori education among the general public
- a low-pressure way for prospective families to explore our school from the comfort of their homes or cars
- an inviting introduction to our school
- another means of communicating with parents
- a showcase for the students
- Students can progress at their own rate in all curriculum areas (Podcast 1, "Follow the Child")
- The moral, ethical, and spiritual lives of children are nurtured and encouraged (Podcast 2, "Peace Defined by Montessori)
- Students can have continuity through 8th grade and be part of a rich school community
- The integrated arts subjects are strong (art, music, phys ed, Spanish)
|The next step is itunes distribution!|
For now, I need your help. Let me know what you think of the podcasts. I've kept them to around 15 minutes for convenience of listening. Do you find them enjoyable? Do you find the topics compelling? Do you find the students compelling? Do the shows make you want to visit the school? Do the shows make you want to learn more about Maria Montessori and Montessori education? Would you listen to future podcasts?
Here are the podcasts. Enjoy!
Follow the child podcast - Copy
Peace Defined by Montessori Education